Pages

Thursday 13 September 2018

Vector Wero White Water Park Trip



Image result for vector wero

Today straight after morning tea, a whole group of people including me went on a trip to the Vector Wero White Water Park. We learnt what to do if you come across a dangerous river. I learnt that when crossing a river with rough currents using a triangle shaped/figure. I grouped up with Mele, Savelina Fui and Joel. We all in a group managed to form a strong triangle. We tried our best to get across to the other side without using a bridge. We then went back in the same form (of a triangle) and I unfortunately fell into the water. My team mates pulled extra hard to get me up and out of the water fast. I eventually managed to get out fast. Learning a lot helped me because I will be able to tell if the river is dangerous or safe enough to cross. Thank you to the bus driver for taking us there and huge thank you to the people at Wero Vector for paying a tone of money for us to go on this fun trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment