Pages

Monday 3 September 2018

The Hunger Games



Today for reading we are completing each of our trailers for the books we've chosen from our school library. I chose The Hunger Games book because I've seen each episode and movie but I just found it boring to watch the movie so I decided to read the book. I predict that in the next chapter Katniss Everdeen will save her young sister Prim from going to the Tributes. If she saves her young sister from going to the tributes I would think that Katniss saw that she was too young to go to the tributes, Prim is only 12 years old. 

Ps: Stay tuned to watch my trailer of The Hunger Games...


1 comment:

  1. Nice work Viva.
    I have read the huger games book and I think they are a little boring but why do you think it is so boring.

    ReplyDelete