Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2018

Going To The Beach Pechaflikr

                   




Today my writing group have learnt about pechaflikr, to me doing pechaflikr was quite hard, I paired up with Hajera, we started of with a practice. After that Hajera and I have created a pechaflikr DLO. We both collaborated by, sharing what we thought, and trying our best to use unique words to make each and every image hold hands/link together to make the story flow. Hajera and I have used adjectives, adverbs and verbs, to make our made up story paint a clear picture in the readers mind, my main goal was to show not tell, and not just show, I meant show!. As we were making this slide/presentation I always thought to myself, how hard is it going to be for the reader? now I think that it'll surely be harder than the first time I did it!

By working collaboratively with Hajera, I have learnt many things like, how to link paragraphs with other paragraphs and to share new ideas that come to mind.

What is Pechaflikr?
Pechaflikr is when you try your best to come up with quick stories to link each image to let the story flow.

No comments:

Post a Comment