Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

Careers

Today our class focus for inquiry was 'careers'. Each and everyone in our class learnt what the difference is between careers and jobs. To me, a career is a period of time a person spends in his/her life to earn money and to have progress. We were all choosing careers that people/I would like to have, we did this by using: Neutral, Fairly Interested and Very Interested. If I made it to university (which is my goal) I would learn about a health of a human being and how to avoid babies or make babies stop choking. My goal is to become a nurse because I get to help the ones in need of medicine and healthy foods. Also to get good money for my family to keep healthy and have strong bones. The qualities and skills will be needed: Maths (to be good at measurements of medicine), Reading (to have the ability to know to speak english) and Writing (so my writings/messages) to people will make sense).

No comments:

Post a Comment